— Interstate moves in the United States are defined as the transport of goods between two or more locations, and must include the crossing of state lines. From origin to destination locations – from a neighboring state to across the country – you will have access to the experience and expertise of Premier’s professional relocation teams.
Premier Relocations is an established, licensed and insured, full-service moving and warehouse storage company based in Michigan. As the third-leading Mayflower Transit agent in the United States, Premier provides local, intrastate and interstate moves, corporate and commercial relocations, and secure warehouse facilities for short-to-long-term storage of goods.
The Premier Difference
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- AMSA Certified ProMover and Michigan ProMover
- Angie’s List Super Service Award, for customer satisfaction
- Free, on-site and virtual written estimates
- Bound and non-bound estimates
- Industry experienced estimators
- Industry certified move coordinators
- Registered load dates are guaranteed
- No up-front costs associated with moves
- House protection at residential locations
- Full and custom packing services available
- Custom unpacking services available
- Equipped to move upright and grand pianos
- Equipped to move game tables and pool tables
- Coordination of third-party services, such as crating
- Coordination of maid service, and materials/debris pickup
- Secure warehouse facilities for short-to-long term storage
- Expansive fleet of modern tractors, trailers, and van equipment
- Crew members are background checked and drug screened
- Released Value Protection is included in estimate
- Full Value Protection is available for purchase
- Acceptance of all major credit cards
Professional Relocation Services
Move crew members are cross-trained in the packing, moving and delivery processes, are professionally dressed in uniforms, and will be courteous and respectful of you, your home, and your belongings. At household locations, crew members will cover your floors and staircases, and pad wrap door jams and stair banisters as needed, to protect both your residence and your belongings. They will disassemble traditional furniture for the move and reassemble those same pieces at your new residence. Crew members will carefully wrap your furniture in shrink wrap and/or pad wrap, and use specialized moving equipment to load and secure your belongings inside our moving van for safe transportation. At destination, crew members will unload your belongings safely inside of your new residence, placing your furniture and boxes in the rooms of your choice.
When you select Premier as your interstate mover of choice, you can depend on experienced, licensed and insured teams of professionals who will provide you with respect, excellent services, and tremendous peace of mind. From the moment Premier arrives at your front door, to the safe delivery of your shipment at destination, our professional relocation teams will efficiently handle every aspect of your move.
For more detailed information about interstate relocations in the United States, download Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move, published by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.